This blog generates very few comments. However, if you choose to comment here are some simple rules. Please check back here for corrections and additions.
1. No racist, sexist, homophobic or otherwise bigoted comments. Please avoid obscenities or offensive language. If you post those sorts of comments I may delete them with no explanation. (I was born and raised in Chicago and I am familiar with, and use a wide variety of expletives. If you're not sure what constitutes obscene go HERE.)
2. Anonymous comments are allowed. I encourage people to comment using their name, however, I understand why sometimes you can’t.
3. Your comment should be specific to the topic of the post. Any comments which spam for a commercial website will be deleted. Comments with religious content are not automatically removed, however, if your comment is not related to the blog post, or is specifically intended to proselytize, or is only intended to be a link to a religious site, it will be removed.
4. Feel free to question and criticize our political leaders. Try to be respectful, as hard as that might be.
5. Even if I do not respond, I read every comment (which is not too hard since there are so few of them). If you ask a question I'll try to answer. I won't participate in internet flame wars nor will I post comments from trolls.
6. I will be the final judge of what goes up as a comment. Please note that, in an effort to combat spam, comments with random hyperlinks will usually not be published. Links to topical articles, blogs, and sites are welcome.
Disclaimer: Approved comments do not necessarily mean I agree with their contents or support their arguments.